Hi everyone (again)
Today (like every tuesday) I will talk to you about subject , and now I will talk about summer plans. To be honest I still have no plans for summer, but like every summer, i believe that i will go to the beach, to be specific to "Algarrobo", with my family.
Maybe, also i will go to "Valparaíso" and "Viña del Mar" with my friend, but nothing is sure.
This summer i would like know other places and beaches of Chile, but i don´t know whom. And i would like travel any other country in Latin America but neither i know where... i only know that i want travel.
I am thinking of being part of many activities like the electronic festival music "Dreambeach" in January, wich it will celebrate in "Viña del Mar". Also, i will go to yoga class, that is a good exercise to get rid of accumulated stress of this year; to continue to bellydance class and probably go to gym because in this moment i seem a sluggish because during the year by the univerity i don´t have time for do exercise.
Well, also i will do the usual like go to the mall, go to the cinema, go to the parties, watch movies and series in TV and many other things.
See you next week!
And thanks for reading :)
Today (like every tuesday) I will talk to you about subject , and now I will talk about summer plans. To be honest I still have no plans for summer, but like every summer, i believe that i will go to the beach, to be specific to "Algarrobo", with my family.
Maybe, also i will go to "Valparaíso" and "Viña del Mar" with my friend, but nothing is sure.
This summer i would like know other places and beaches of Chile, but i don´t know whom. And i would like travel any other country in Latin America but neither i know where... i only know that i want travel.
I am thinking of being part of many activities like the electronic festival music "Dreambeach" in January, wich it will celebrate in "Viña del Mar". Also, i will go to yoga class, that is a good exercise to get rid of accumulated stress of this year; to continue to bellydance class and probably go to gym because in this moment i seem a sluggish because during the year by the univerity i don´t have time for do exercise.
Well, also i will do the usual like go to the mall, go to the cinema, go to the parties, watch movies and series in TV and many other things.
See you next week!
And thanks for reading :)

Your plans look very fun! I hope you can do all those activities
ResponderEliminar