EGYPT
Hi! My name is Ximena Pacheco and in this post I will talk to you about the country that i would like to visit.

I would like to visit is Egypt. I wish to know it because always like me his culture, history and monuments like religion, Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza because when i was a little girl i watched the movie "The mummy returns" and i loved it!

As for as i know this country is in northeast of Africa, his capital is "The Cairo"and for this country flows the Nile river. Also, Egypt joined Mesopotamia were the cradle of actual occidental civilization.
There i would like to visit the grant pyramid of Giza, the Sphinx, the capital and museums with mummys.
I would like to travel many times on this place, but i would not like to study, work or live.
I wait that after this explanation, you also want to travel to this country. See you soon!
Hi! My name is Ximena Pacheco and in this post I will talk to you about the country that i would like to visit.

I would like to visit is Egypt. I wish to know it because always like me his culture, history and monuments like religion, Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza because when i was a little girl i watched the movie "The mummy returns" and i loved it!

As for as i know this country is in northeast of Africa, his capital is "The Cairo"and for this country flows the Nile river. Also, Egypt joined Mesopotamia were the cradle of actual occidental civilization.
There i would like to visit the grant pyramid of Giza, the Sphinx, the capital and museums with mummys.
I would like to travel many times on this place, but i would not like to study, work or live.
I wait that after this explanation, you also want to travel to this country. See you soon!
I would like to go there as well! it looks amazing
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI really like the movie '' The mummy returns ''.
Egypt is a country with many mysteries, I hope you can visit it soon!