Hi Everyone! In this post I will
talk about the movie "Ghett´a life ".
Well, the true is that I dislike this film, because it has many
meaningless parts for example one of the many times that the “villains” want
kill to protagonist, from scratch change of mind, or when from scratch shows
the mum walking and shoot her, and other moments that I don´t understood. Maybe
because I don´t speak much English, but I don´t know, that was my appreciation. But on the other hand, I don´t want
remove credits in its original story, because its really was kind and shows a
reality ignored for many people.
In the movie, my favorite character
was Dawn Thompson (the mother), because despite the danger, she support to her
son in every moment.
If I have that change one things like
the film is when a group kill to villains because they infuriated me every the
film, how such troglodytes!!! And one things that I didn´t like was that they
every resolve with violence, and a little group have terrified to everyone.
My favorite scene is almost end,
when the father support his son in the ring and Derrick get up for continue the
fight.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario