Hi everyone!
Today I will talk to you about my future Job.
I hope to graduate soon as a dentist, work in a public place the first few years to gain experience and save enough money to have my own Clinical with a water fountain, bamboo plants and relaxing music (like water sounds, wind, birds, Tibetan bowls, etc). I know, it sounds strange, but I would like to have a very relaxed atmosphere. Further,
I would have more freedom, and I love freedom and to not be bossed around.
Also, that freedom would be very useful because I want to travel around the world, but only traveling, I think I would not like to work abroad, I would miss my family a lot. I would also like to study some postgraduate in another country, but I still do not know what I want, I'm just starting in the career.
In relation to my salary, I know that dentists earn a lot, but they never talk about all the money you have to spend on materials. I have not finished my career and I am already in debt :(
Finally, I almost forgot, but I would like to volunteer to live that experience, know different realities and be able to help others.
See you soon!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario