Hi everyone!
Today in this post I will talk to you about "postgraduate studies". In the future, when I am working, i want study or do a course of Astronomy because ever i like this subject: the universe, galaxies, planets, the big bang and the possibility of life in others planets. Also, in one moment i want study Astronomy, but i was very bad for physics. I want a part-time course in Chile, and this is only hobby.
On the other hand, I want study a postgraduate or speciality in other country about Odontology. This course i want to study many things like endodontic, implantology or periodontology, or maybe have a magister or doctorate for can to work in studies of laboratories about the area, but still I don´t know.
This course, i would like to study in other country (preferably in Europe), like a kind of exchange because i can know differents places and learn at the same time. Wait that last for long times, hopefully for many years.
Finally, other course that i would like to study is a intensive course of English, i really need it! The majority of studies are in English and i don´t understand it. Also, i want to learn Turkey, i don´t know why, but attract attention me.
See you next week!
and thanks for reading
Today in this post I will talk to you about "postgraduate studies". In the future, when I am working, i want study or do a course of Astronomy because ever i like this subject: the universe, galaxies, planets, the big bang and the possibility of life in others planets. Also, in one moment i want study Astronomy, but i was very bad for physics. I want a part-time course in Chile, and this is only hobby.
On the other hand, I want study a postgraduate or speciality in other country about Odontology. This course i want to study many things like endodontic, implantology or periodontology, or maybe have a magister or doctorate for can to work in studies of laboratories about the area, but still I don´t know.
This course, i would like to study in other country (preferably in Europe), like a kind of exchange because i can know differents places and learn at the same time. Wait that last for long times, hopefully for many years.
Finally, other course that i would like to study is a intensive course of English, i really need it! The majority of studies are in English and i don´t understand it. Also, i want to learn Turkey, i don´t know why, but attract attention me.
See you next week!
and thanks for reading
You would like be teacher kuki?
ResponderEliminarI don't like periodontology :(
ResponderEliminar