Hi everyone!
Today I will talk about a series. Really in this moment i can not series, because i have not sufficient time, but a serie that I liked was "The Vampire Diaries".
I remember that it was very popular in my school at 2011 and every friends talked about this serie, and we chose to be Team Stefan or Team Damon. They were main characters and were vampires.
The serie at the beginning was very attractive, but then I was bored because it was extended for many times and the characters dead and revived, and this stressed me because it was very strange, so I did not keep watching until the last episode to know how it end, so i missed all the dead of protagonist "Elena".
Well, this serie was based in a serie of book written for L.J. Smith and the plot is about a woman teenager that live in Mystic Falls a city of Virginia. The story start after her parents dead in an accident and she try follow with your life. During the story, Elena know to Stefan and Damon Salvatore, brothers that hide a great secret.
This serie started in 2009 and finished in 2017. It genre is Fantasy and Dramatic comedy and it have 8 season.
The vampire diaries consist of very characters and supernatural beings like vampires, witchs, werewolves, hybrids and many others.
SEE YOU SOON!!!
Today I will talk about a series. Really in this moment i can not series, because i have not sufficient time, but a serie that I liked was "The Vampire Diaries".
I remember that it was very popular in my school at 2011 and every friends talked about this serie, and we chose to be Team Stefan or Team Damon. They were main characters and were vampires.
The serie at the beginning was very attractive, but then I was bored because it was extended for many times and the characters dead and revived, and this stressed me because it was very strange, so I did not keep watching until the last episode to know how it end, so i missed all the dead of protagonist "Elena".
Well, this serie was based in a serie of book written for L.J. Smith and the plot is about a woman teenager that live in Mystic Falls a city of Virginia. The story start after her parents dead in an accident and she try follow with your life. During the story, Elena know to Stefan and Damon Salvatore, brothers that hide a great secret.
This serie started in 2009 and finished in 2017. It genre is Fantasy and Dramatic comedy and it have 8 season.
The vampire diaries consist of very characters and supernatural beings like vampires, witchs, werewolves, hybrids and many others.
SEE YOU SOON!!!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario